- Be A Programming Pioneer. Become Ada Lovelace, Charles Babbage, and their contemporaries and program the first-ever computer, the Analytical Engine!
- Work For The Brilliant, Famous, & Fascinating. Historical patrons request specific programs which, if you are the first to complete them, reward you with influence.
- Improve The Engine. Unlock your own unique subroutines and help build a unique computer with your opponents. No two games will look alike.
- Real-Time Fun. Players program against each other in real-time. Short and quick or long and deliberate, either approach can take you to the top!
- Roll The Bones, Stake Your Claims. Choose a pair of dice from the dice pool to take available actions: throw a soirée, entice celebrities, build collections, recruit cops and gangsters, play sweet jazz, bootleg hooch, and more!
- Be A Boss. Run your own speakeasy in 1920s New York City, competing to build the best gin joint in town.
- Make Your Mark. Add Society, Collections, and Crime cards to your speakeasy for special abilities and create your particular engine – no two games will be alike and multiple paths for victory ensure replay value!
- Rich in History. Everything in Speakeasy Blues from the gin joints to its people, things, and places were actually part of the pulsing, feel-good world of Jazz Age New York City. Immerse yourself in this fabulous place and time and let the 20s roar again!
"It seems so simple, it is so simple - yet the rapid game of tactical one-upmanship is devilishly compelling. You can't help but shuffle and demand a rematch!"
Works perfectly... a very very satisfying gameplay experience!
Artana SKU: AAX-1201
Weight: 1.15 lbs
Case Quantity: 8
- Broad Appeal. A fun, easy-to-learn, 2-player card game that takes less than 30 minutes to play.
- Great Gateway or Filler Game. With lightweight rules, minimal table space, and fast play time, Duel is a perfect game-over-lunch experience for casuals with enough strategic depth for hobby gamers too!
- Famous Inventors. Select Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, or one of six other amazing inventors to run your electric company.
- Diverse Gameplay. Electrify cities, advance technologies, play the stock market, monopolize power, or conduct nefarious propaganda!
- Additional Languages. English edition also includes cards needed for play in French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish with non-English rules and player aids available online.
Build an Empire
Vie for victory by controlling two of the three available regions: New England, New York, and Out West.
Recruit Heroes of Engineering, Business, and Popular Culture
Some of the most well-known historical figures from the actual War of Currents join your company and play key roles in your quest for glory. J.P. Morgan, H.G. Wells, Mark Twain, and others bring deeper thematic immersion and a wide range of special abilities
• 3 Region Cards
• 16 Inventor Cards (8 English, 8 Multilingual)
• 24 Assistant Cards
• 24 City Cards
• 40 Stock Shares (5 per Company)
• 3 “No AC/DC” Chips
• 3 Technology Chips
• 1 Yellow PR Marker (AC)
• 1 Blue PR Marker (DC)
• 1 PR Track 1 Sticker Sheet
• 2 Quick Reference Cards
• 1 Rule Book
"VERY EASY TO TEACH, VERY EASY TO LEARN... My gamer group took to it like a duck takes to water!"
"Einstein is an 'AUTOMATIC ADDITION' to my take everywhere games library!"
Artana SKU: 12001
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Case Quantity: 10
- Broad Appeal. A light co-op/competitive abstract strategy game that takes you into the life and science of everybody’s favorite genius – Albert Einstein
- Simple Mechanics. Place exactly two tiles into the Big Idea on your turn minimizing downtime. Even non-gamers are playing in minutes.
- Fascinating Shapes. Unique Penrose tiles representing Ideas create compelling patterns and ensure replay value.
- Rich in History. Meticulously researched and full of fascinating detail, cards are loaded with history showcasing the human side and other lesser known aspects of Einstein’s life.
- Additional Languages. English edition also includes cards needed for play in German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish with non-English rules available online.
Everyone Plays Einstein
Each player represents Einstein during one of four periods in his life: Young, Prime, Globetrotting, and Wise. Seriously, who else would you want to play
Accessible gameplay and comic book rules. Everyone is up and running immediately, but with enough strategic depth to keep more serious gamers engaged as well.
• 96 Idea Tiles
• 40 Inspiration Cards
• 30 Prestige Stars
• 10 Major Theory Cards
• 4 Einstein Cards
• 1 Comic-Style Rulebook
"If you own the base game, you're going to want the expansion! Absolutely amazing, absolutely great..."
“This has so powered up the base game. This is a big expansion!"
Artana SKU: 1101
Case Quantity: 10
- Tesla vs. Edison: Powering Up! expands the epic War of Currents between AC and DC technologies introduced by Tesla vs. Edison.
- Custom Headquarters Cards and HQ Mats provide exciting new powers and strategic choices for each Inventor.
- Historical Event Cards introduce various opportunities and challenges each turn increasing theme and replay value.
- New player options include an additional Inventor for six-player games, Madam C.J. Walker, as well as AIs for all six Inventors to support strong solitaire play.
- Six female Luminaries including Fannie Farmer and Mary Anderson provide diversity and additional options to the game.
- A new scoring system rewards more varied play and multiple victory conditions.
A Headquarters Mat for each company organizes HQ Cards, the Inventor, and Luminaries. Four types of Headquarters Cards - Laboratory, Works, Office, and Studio - introduce powerful ongoing abilities, one-time effects, and special scoring criteria tailored to each Inventor.
Thematic Event Cards
21 different historical Event Cards feature real-life occurrences such the Blizzard of 1888, the Pullman Strike, and the International Niagara Commission. Each turn, an Event Card is chosen at random imposing different thematic conditions on play with new strategic challenges.
• 6 HQ Mats
• 24 HQ Cards (4 for each Inventor)
• 21 Event Cards
• 1 Inventor Card
• 19 Stock Certificates
• 7 Luminary Cards
• 6 Propaganda Cards
• 36 AI Cards (6 for each Inventor)
• 20 Wooden Cubes
• 3 Player Aids
• 16 Page Rulebook
"Tesla vs. Edison: War of Currents couples an immersive theme with a game that is easy to learn and yet surprisingly deep in terms of its strategy.”
“Very, very impressive...it’s got a lot of stuff going on and they all really work together in concert. I’m really impressed by it.”
Artana SKU: 1001
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Case Quantity: 5
- Compete to dominate the early electric light and power industry
- Play as one of five genius inventors: Tesla, Edison, Brush, Maxim, and Thomson
- Hire other renowned luminaries to help you expand your empire
- Advance key technologies, claim celebrated electric projects, wage PR battles,and trade on the dynamic stock market to victory
- Variable power worker placement game with each luminary and inventor uniquely rated in Invention, Manufacturing, Finance, and Propaganda.
- This creates a rich collection of characters who each perform differently in various contexts and provides great replay value.
- Modern Euro-design promotes streamlined play time of ~20 minutes/player.
The War of Currents! 2-5 electricity innovators build routes, grow tech trees, and play the stock market in 20 minutes per player.
Players compete to claim electric projects for their company in the 19th century United States.
Each player controls a company with a brilliant inventor and other famous people working for it, managing money and a stock portfolio.
• 5 Inventors: Tesla, Edison, Brush, Maxim, & Thomson
• 35 Stock Certificates
• 102 Wooden Markers in 6 Colors
• 36 Luminary & Propaganda Cards
• $1.24M Dollars in Luxurious Bills
• Game Board
• 12 Page Rule Book
"It's BRILLIANT... This is a PHENOMENAL NEGOTIATION GAME. It's very thematic, it's gorgeous, it's LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!"
“If you don't buy the vote, someone else will..."
Artana SKU: 11001
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Case Quantity: 6
- Corrupted Kingdoms tells the story of an idyllic fantasy world whose government is tainted by the greed of monstrous corporations that you control.
- Bend the fair realm’s leaders to your will.
- Recruit hoards of evil minions including zombies, goblins, golems, and devils by taking favors from special interest groups.
- Leverage your resources to wrest control of the kingdom’s Senate from your competitors.
- Pass ridiculous bills to fill your coffers and cater to your patrons.
- Use your ill-gotten gains to indulge in the guiltiest of pleasures because whoever ends the game with the best loot wins!
Muster your Minions of goblins, golems, devils, and zombies. Send them to pressure leaders, control votes, and pass corrupt Bills full of special interest favors. And be rewarded with decadent Guilty Pleasures!
Each corporation is controlled by different monsters with unique personalities and powers. Characters are asymmetric yet balanced delivering high replay value.
Fast-paced frenzy of negotiation and area control punctuated by play of corporate Chaos Cards with specially themed powers. Games are filled with laughter and strong player interaction.
• 3 Kingdom Boards
• 3 Senate Boards
• 6 Corporation Player Mats
• 50 Special Interest Favors
• 36 Chaos Cards
• 25 Guilty Pleasure Cards
• 80 Wooden Minions (Deluxe Ed.)
• 72 Wood Ownership Markers
• 18 Voting Markers
• 10 Shareholder Cards
• 6 Player Reference Cards
• 16 Page Rulebook
Artana SKU: 2001
Weight: 3.4 lbs
Case Quantity: 4
- Take your part as one of the finest minds the Scientific Revolution
- Play as one of five legendary scientists: Newton, Galileo, Kepler, Kircher, and Leibniz
- Research, Experiment, and Publish discoveries in your quest for Prestige
- Peddle influence, manage energy levels, and strive to be the first President of the Royal Society
- Thematic happenings make each game “spicy” and unique
- Worker placement meets tech tree
- Easily scales up and down between 2 and 5 players
- Approachable for teens, challenging for serious gamers
- Modern Euro-design promotes streamlined play time of ~20 minutes/player
The board is the center of the action. On the left, players choose their actions each turn. The middle holds the tech tree, the focus of any good scientist’s attention. On the right are various tracks that indicate the status of things like turn order, player’s reputation in the community, and their prestige, which is the way to achieve victory!
Each scientist has unique abilities. Isaac Newton is unparalleled in experimenting and a good writer but no better than his opponents at research. In this game he has also secured some patent protection thanks to a happening card!
• 54 Happening Cards
• 6-Sided Die for Attempting Experiments
• 15 Energy Markers (3 in each of 5 colors)
• 50 Discovery Markers (10 in each of 5 colors) • 35 Track Markers (7 in each of 5 colors)
• 5 Scientist Mats
• Game Board
• 8 Page Rule Book